Intel Graphics Universal Windows Drivers 18.104.22.16885
Pilotes de cartes graphiques pour les chipsets graphique Intel HD/UHD à partir de la série 5xx intégrés dans les processeurs Intel Core i3/i5/i7/i9 à partir de la 6ème génération et autres Xeon/Pentium/Celeron récents.
This driver provides bug fixes for Fortnite* DirectX*12 Update.
Immerse yourself in Trialsof Mana*, a classic RPG reimagined in 3D with new music, greater customization and more, fight alongside your teammates to defeat your foes in an all-out battle in Bleeding Edge* on 10th Gen Intel®Core™processors with Iris Plus graphics or better.
Engage in pulse-pounding, vehicle-based competition in Rocket League* now available in DirectX*11, relive the first-person action classic, remastered for the PC, in Halo : Combat Evolved Anniversary* on Intel UHD Graphics or better.
Embark on a breathtaking adventure in Ori and the Will of the Wisps* and with a new legend, new weapon, new ranked mode series and more, ready up for Apex Legends Season 4* on IntelIris Plus 640 graphics or better.
Be sure to check outgameplay.intel.com, where you’ll find recommended in-game settings for your Intel Graphics system for many more of your favorite games.
Get a front row pass to gaming deals, contests, betas, and more with Intel Software Gaming Acccess.
KEY ISSUES FIXED:
- Visual anomalies observed in Fortnite* (DX12), Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order*.
- Cursor seems to show bright light when moving across hyperlink option with HDR option on 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD graphics.
- Image can't sync with sound when playing a local HDR video via Movies & TV with maximize or full screen mode and Play HDR games and apps enabled on 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD graphics.
- Blank out seen while connecting 8k display via Type-C->DP on 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris® Plus graphics.
- Whitish display is seen after changing Refresh rate from Intel Graphics Command Centerwith HDR ON mode.
- Black screen seen while playing video in Movie & TV portrait clone mode.
- System shows black screen when playing video with Movie & TV in full screen mode with non-default desktop resolution.
- MPEG2 Encoding Issue on 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD graphics