nVidia GeForce 461.09 WHQL pour Windows
Pilote compatible GeForce GTX 1050 à RTX 30** et Titan
NVIDIA Studio Drivers provide artists, creators, and 3D developers the best performance and reliability when working with creative applications. To achieve the highest level of reliability, Studio Drivers undergo extensive testing against multi-app creator workflows and multiple revisions of the top creative applications from Adobe to Autodesk and beyond.
The December NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest creative applications including Chaos Vantage, OctaneRender 2020.2, V-Ray 5 Benchmark, Boris FX Sapphire 2021, Unreal Engine 4.26, and the NVIDIA Omniverse Open Beta.
In addition, this release also provides support for the new flagship professional RTX A6000 GPU. Built on the revolutionary NVIDIA Ampere architecture, RTX A6000 combines next-generation RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and CUDA® cores with 48 GB of graphics memory for unprecedented graphics, rendering, and AI performance.
Pilote compatible GeForce séries 635 à RTX 30**, MX et Titan (PC/Notebook)
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
nVidia GeForce 460.89 Studio Driver (64 bits) : Windows 10 Standard | DCH (pour GTX 1050 et +) nVidia GeForce 391.35 WHQL (32 bits) : Windows 7/8.1 - Windows 10
nVidia GeForce 460.32.03 pour distributions Linux
Pilote certifié pour les GPU GeForce séries 600 à RTX 30**, Titan, MX et Quadro (selon modèles).Changelog nVidia GeForce 460.32.03 stable pour Linux (07/01/2021)
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- RTX A6000
- Fixed a bug that could cause detailed timing information for displays with a large number of detailed timings to be truncated in the X log.
- Fixed a bug that prevented scaled display resolutions configured via the nvidia-settings control panel from being reported by RandR.
- Fixed a bug with the SLI Mosaic Mode configuration dialog in nvidia-settings that left displays enabled when they were not needed in the selected configuration.
- Added support for RandR rotation and reflection while using an NVIDIA-driven display as a PRIME Display Offload sink.
- Added support for "Reverse PRIME Bypass", an optimization that bypasses the bandwidth overhead of PRIME Render Offload and PRIME Display Offload in conditions where a render offload application is fullscreen, unredirected, and visible only on a given NVIDIA-driven PRIME Display Offload output. Use of the optimization is reported in the X log when verbose logging is enabled in the X server.
- Add support for the VK_KHR_acceleration_structure extension.
- Add support for the VK_KHR_ray_tracing_pipeline extension.
- Add support for the VK_KHR_ray_query extension.
- Add support for the VK_KHR_pipeline_library extension.
- Add support for the VK_KHR_deferred_host_operations extension.
- Removed the MetaMode string truncation warning for older X Servers when saving the X Configuration file from nvidia-settings.
- Add support for the VK_NV_fragment_shading_rate_enums extension.
- Fixed a bug where copying from an X11 pixmap to an RGB overlay window would exhibit corruption.
- Fixed an issue with VK_ACCESS_MEMORY_READ_BIT and VK_ACCESS_MEMORY_WRITE_BIT when used as part of a render pass.
- Add support for the VK_KHR_fragment_shading_rate extension.
- Add support for the VK_KHR_shader_terminate_invocation extension.
- Reduce host memory consumption for descriptor memory in cases where the pNext chain contains a structure of type
- Increased the default size for new OpenGL/Vulkan Shader Disk Cache location to 1024MB. Note that caches with paths containing "/.nv/ will continue to use the previous default of 128MB unless the size is manually overridden. For more information see the "OpenGL Shader Disk Cache" section in the "Specifying OpenGL Environment Variable Settings" chapter of the README.
- Changed the default location for new OpenGL/Vulkan Shader Disk Caches. If the location is not manually overridden and a cache is detected in the previous default location, that location will be used instead of the new default location. For more information see the "OpenGL Shader Disk Cache" section in the "Specifying OpenGL Environment Variable Settings" chapter of the README.
- Add support for the VK_EXT_shader_image_atomic_int64 extension.
- Add support for the VK_KHR_copy_commands2 extension.
- Allow importing cached memory via VK_EXT_external_memory_host.
- Removed support for the following deprecated frame lock NV-CONTROL attributes:
- Default AllowEmptyInitialConfiguration to True such that the NVIDIA X driver succeeds when launching the X server even if there are no display devices connected.
- RRGetCrtcInfo will now return Rotate_0 instead of 0 as the active rotation for disabled CRTCs.
- Improved the NVIDIA VDPAU implementation of VdpVideoSurfaceGetBitsYCbCr and VdpVideoSurfacePutBitsYCbCr when using planar or semi-planar formats. This helps applications that transfer data between VDPAU video surfaces and system memory.
- Added initial experimental support for S0ix-based system suspend (suspend-to-idle). This feature is platform and GPU dependent, so the feature will be disabled by default. To enable this feature, refer to the 'powermanagement' section of the README.
- Fixed an issue where Vulkan applications would fail to initialize if the connected X11 Server did not expose support for GLX.
- Improved the memory allocation strategy in nvidia-modeset.ko to reduce the likelihood of out-of-memory errors, which typically manifest as "page allocation failure" messages in the kernel log.
- Added a new "NoInterlacedModes" token to the NVIDIA X driver's "ModeValidation" option, to allow preventing interlaced modes from being validated. Refer to the "X Config Options" appendix of the driver README for further details.
- Fixed a bug that could cause X clients to crash when closing display connections to the X server.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the X server to configure DisplayPort Multi-Stream Transport displays in an inconsistent order.
- Fixed an interaction problem with 5.4 and newer Linux kernels that caused a performance regression when allocating system memory.
nVidia GeForce 390.141 (International) : Linux 32 bits
nVidia GeForce :
Si un problème surviendrait lors de l'installation de pilotes plus récents, nVidia garde une page où vous pouvez retrouver les anciennes versions de ces derniers ou des pilotes plus récent mais en cours de testsAccéder au centre de téléchargement de pilotes bêta et anciens