nVidia GeForce 466.11 WHQL pour Windows
Pilote compatible GeForce GTX 1050 à RTX 30** et Titan
NVIDIA Studio Drivers provide artists, creators, and 3D developers the best performance and reliability when working with creative applications. To achieve the highest level of reliability, Studio Drivers undergo extensive testing against multi-app creator workflows and multiple revisions of the top creative applications from Adobe to Autodesk and beyond.
New AI features in top creative apps, running on NVIDIA RTX GPUs, are changing - and accelerating - the way we create. The April NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest AI-powered features in creative applications including NVIDIA Omniverse, Topaz Denoise AI, Topaz Sharpen AI, Notch, and OBS Studio.
In addition, GeForce Experience now optimizes creative applications like Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Lightroom by automatically enabling GPU acceleration in these apps, ensuring artists are using the maximum GPU acceleration available, just by clicking a single button. Initially starting with 34 supported apps, this list will continue to grow over time as more creative applications are added.
Pilote compatible GeForce séries 635 à RTX 30**, MX et Titan (PC/Notebook)
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
Game Ready for Mortal Shell
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for Mortal Shell’s RTX update, which introduces NVIDIA DLSS, boosting performance by up to 130% at 4K. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for Valorant’s NVIDIA Reflex update, NVIDIA Broadcast Noise Reduction support in OBS, 6 new G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors and TVs, and more.
nVidia GeForce 462.31 Studio Driver (64 bits) : Windows 10 Standard | DCH (pour GTX 1050 et +) nVidia GeForce 391.35 WHQL (32 bits) : Windows 7/8.1 - Windows 10
nVidia GeForce 465.24.02 pour distributions Linux
Pilote certifié pour les GPU GeForce séries 600 à RTX 30**, Titan, MX et Quadro (selon modèles).Changelog nVidia GeForce 465.24.02 stable pour Linux (14/04/2021)
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- RTX A4000
- RTX A5000
- Updated the nvidia-settings control panel to be more consistent about displaying layout controls which are only applicable for some displays or GPUs connected to the system.
- Improved X11 DrawText() performance when rendering stippled text.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some hardware configurations with large numbers of displays connected to the same GPU from working correctly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause multi-threaded GLX applications to hang while attempting to handle an XError.
- Fixed a potential crash in the Vulkan driver when clearing images with multiple layers.
- Fixed a bug with the host-visible device-local memory heap, where if an allocation failed due to space constraints, it could cause the application to crash on future Vulkan function calls.
- Fixed corruption in the Vulkan driver that sometimes occurred with shadow rendering with image arrays.
- Added support for the VK_KHR_synchronization2 extension.
- Added support for the VK_KHR_workgroup_memory_explicit_layout extension.
- Added support for the VK_KHR_zero_initialize_workgroup_memory extension.
- Added support for linear images for use with host-visible video memory in Vulkan.
- Fixed an issue with OpenGL where imported Vulkan buffers would fail with GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY when marked as resident.
- Fixed a bug that caused the NVIDIA driver to retain an incorrect memory mapping of the UEFI system console when booting with the kernel parameter pci=realloc. This could cause the console to corrupt memory in use by the NVIDIA driver, and vice versa.
- Runtime D3 Power Management is now enabled by default on supported notebook systems with Ampere or newer GPUs. See the chapter titled "PCI-Express Runtime D3 (RTD3) Power Management" in the README for further details.
- Updated the .run package installer to install and enable the nvidia-suspend.service, nvidia-hibernate.service, and nvidia-resume.service systemd units. These units are used when the NVreg_PreserveVideoMemoryAllocations=1 nvidia module parameter is specified to provide advanced suspend, hibernate, and resume functionality.
See the chapter titled "Configuring Power Management Support" in the README for more information.
This functionality can be disabled by passing the --no-systemd parameter to the installer.
- Updated the NVIDIA X driver to allow OpenGL applications running on an X server that has left the active virtual terminal (VT) to continue running on the GPU, but with a limited frame rate.
This functionality is only enabled when the NVreg_PreserveVideoMemoryAllocations=1 nvidia module parameter is enabled.
- Fix a Vulkan clamping bug where fragment depth values would not be clamped to the range [0,1] if VK_EXT_depth_range_unrestricted was not enabled.
- Fix a bug related to SPIR-V 1.4 non-Input/Output entry point variables.
- Fixed a bug in compilation of SPIR-V intersection shaders when modules with multiple entry points are used.
nVidia GeForce 390.141 (International) : Linux 32 bits
nVidia GeForce :
Si un problème surviendrait lors de l'installation de pilotes plus récents, nVidia garde une page où vous pouvez retrouver les anciennes versions de ces derniers ou des pilotes plus récent mais en cours de testsAccéder au centre de téléchargement de pilotes bêta et anciens