Mozilla Seamonkey 2.49.2
Il était une fois un navigateur, Netscape, qui régnait sans mercie. Et là est né Mosaïc qui devint Microsoft Internet Explorer. Depuis cette époque là, Netscape n'a cessé de décliner. Et là est né Netscape Navigator, composé d'un navigateur, d'un client mail, d'un carnet d'adresses, un logiciel de chat IRC. Mozilla Seamonkey n'est que la suite logique après la mort de Netscape.Site officiel Mozilla Seamonkey 2.49.2 : Windows 32 bits - macOS - Linux 32 bits Notes de version de Seamonkey 2.49.2
What's New in SeaMonkey 2.49.2
SeaMonkey 2.49.2 contains (among other changes) the following major changes relative to SeaMonkey 2.49.1:
SeaMonkey 2.49.2 uses the same backend as Firefox and contains the listed Firefox 52.6 ESR security fixes.
SeaMonkey 2.49.2 shares most parts of the mail and news code with Thunderbird. Please read the Thunderbird 52.6 ESR release notes for specific changes and security fixes in this release.
- You were unable to add or edit properties for images and links in the 2.49.1 Composer. The problem, tracked in bug 1417819, has been fixed. We are sorry for the inconvenience it caused.
- SeaMonkey now uses gtk3 on Linux. If you experience a problem because of this please file a bug and link it to Switch Linux builds to GTK3 with SeaMonkey 2.49. Pleae try another OS theme first. Some of them are buggy and cause problems with SeaMonkey, Thunderbird and Firefox.
- With some Linux themes, the menulist- and history-dropmarker didn't show. It was actually there but only 1 pixel wide. The problem, tracked in bug 1331208, has been fixed. As a result the dropmarker in the location bar is now also shown a little wider under Windows.
- Scrollbars didn't show the buttons under Linux. The problem, tracked in bug 1269145, has been fixed. We will try to improve the visual experience in a follow-up version.
- WebRTC has been disabled by default. It needs an add-on to enable it per site. See the webrtc-permissions-ui-toggle add-on.
- The active title bar was not visually emphasized under Linux or using the Windows XP/Vista/7 Classic theme. We opted to show it with a striped color bar in bug 1398973.
- For security, parts of bug 1035091 were ported in bug 1411708. This might cause problems with add-ons like Stylish which use moz-document. Set the pref "layout.css.moz-document.content.enabled" to "true" to overcome this but be aware that this disables the added security fix.