nVidia ForceWare 417.22 WHQL pour GeForce séries 635 à RTX 20xx, MX et Titan (PC/Notebook)
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Battlefield V Tides of War Chapter 1: Overture Update
nVidia ForceWare 391.35 WHQL (32 bits) : Windows 7/8.1 - Windows 10
nVidia ForceWare 415.18 pour distributions Linux
Pilote certifié pour les GPU GeForce 600, 700, 800M, 900, 1000, MX et Quadro (selon modèles).Changelog des nVidia ForceWare 415.18 stable pour Linux (20/11/2018)
- Fixed a bug that caused corruption on vkCmdCopyImage calls for non-2D texture targets.
- Fixed a bug that caused mode switches to fail when an SDI output board was connected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause rendering corruption in Vulkan programs.
- Added a new hook script, "pre-unload", to the nvidia-installer hook script system. This script, if present, will be executed before nvidia-installer attempts to unload existing NVIDIA kernel modules.
- Fixed a bug that caused vkGetPhysicalDeviceDisplayPropertiesKHR() to occasionally return incorrect values for physicalResolution.
- Added the synchronization state for PRIME Displays to nvidia-settings.
- Improved error reporting in eglSwapBuffers() by generating codes for some missing error types, and adding additional detail to the already existing ones.
- Improved the appearance and functionality of the nvidia-settings control panel when it is resized to small sizes.
- Updated the nvidia-settings control panel to prevent some icons from being displayed incorrectly while using some GTK+ themes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause WINE to crash on recent OS releases.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an X server crash when exiting Vulkan applications running on X servers with UBB enabled.
- Fixed an X driver bug that caused the "NoEdidModes" token of the "ModeValidation" X configuration option to reject non-EDID modes whose timings matched EDID modes.
- Changed the NvEncCreateBitstreamBuffer API call in the NvEncodeAPI library to return NV_ENC_ERR_UNIMPLEMENTED instead of NV_ENC_SUCCESS when the encoder instance is configured to run in motion estimation-only mode. As an indirect consequence of this change, users running the AppEncME sample application from the Video Codec SDK prior to SDK version 8.2.16 will observe a segmentation fault due to bugs in the NvEncoder class. It is recommended that users download the latest version of the SDK, where these bugs have been fixed, from https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-video-codec-sdk.
- Fixed an OpenGL driver bug that caused the upper bounds of floating-point viewports, specified through the ARB_viewport_array extension, to be clipped incorrectly.
- Added a new X configuration option "HardDPMS" which is disabled by default, but can be enabled to put displays to sleep with modesets rather than VESA DPMS. This may fix some displays that fail to sleep when DPMS becomes active. "HardDPMS" will be enabled by default in a future release.
- Raised the minimum supported X.Org xserver version to 1.5 (video driver ABI version 4).
- Enabled the NVreg_EnableBacklightHandler kernel module option by default.
- Removed the LinuxThreads version of the /usr/lib/libnvidia-tls.so library and replaced it with the NPTL one that was previously installed in /usr/lib/tls/. This fixes crashes on Debian systems when the /etc/ld.so.nohwcap file is present.
- Updated nvidia-installer to allow the --no-cc-version-check option to disable the compiler version check when installing with DKMS.
- Changed the minimum required Linux kernel version from 2.6.9 to 2.6.32.
- Fixed an OpenGL bug where conditional rendering (NV_conditional_render) was incorrectly affecting mipmap generation.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the X server to hang on systems booted in legacy VGA mode when using a DisplayPort Multi-Stream link.
nVidia ForceWare 390.87 (International) : Linux 32 bits