Une nouvelle mouture du navigateur Firefox est arrivé. Pour cette version, Firefox vous permet de personnaliser l'interface parmi six palettes de couleurs saisonnière, se met à jour bien plus discrètement qu'avant, permet également de décharger certains onglets de la mémoire vive via about:unloads et supporte les Snap Layouts de Windows 11.
Les Entreprises pourront mieux contrôler le déploiement du navigateur avec les installateurs dans le format MSIX.
Quelques bugs ont également été corrigés par des utilisateurs...
Voici la liste complète des modifications par rapport à la version précédente :
- Improved hangs experienced by users of assistive technology such as NVDA when installing Firefox through the Microsoft Store (bug 1736742)
- Fixed browser hangs when viewing fullscreen videos on macOS 10.12 (bug 1737998)
- With 94, you’ll find a selection of six fun seasonal Colorways (available for a limited time only). Now you can find a color to suit (or lift) your every mood.
- Fun fact: Did you know we have more daily users with color themes than dark or Alpenglow on Beta? With Firefox 89, 32% of users clicked through to customize their color theme. And that was just on the first day! We decided to introduce these new Colorways to give our users more to love.
- Firefox macOS now uses Apple's low power mode for fullscreen video on sites such as YouTube and Twitch. This meaningfully extends battery life in long viewing sessions. Now your kids can find out what the fox says on a loop without you ever missing a beat…
- With this release, power users can use about:unloads to release system resources by manually unloading tabs without closing them.
- On Windows, there will now be fewer interruptions because Firefox won’t prompt you for updates. Instead, a background agent will download and install updates even if Firefox is closed.
- And on Linux, we’ve improved WebGL performance and reduced power consumption for many users.
- To better protect all Firefox users against side-channel attacks such as Spectre, we’ve introduced Site Isolation. We’ve got your back...errr...side!
- We’re rolling out the Firefox Multi-Account Containers extension with Mozilla VPN integration. This lets you use a different server location for each container.
- Firefox no longer warns you by default when you exit the browser or close a window using a menu, button, or three-key command. This should cut back on unwelcome notifications which is always nice--however, if you prefer a bit of notice, you’ll still have full control over the quit/close modal behavior. All warnings can be managed within Firefox Settings. No worries! (More details)
- And now, Firefox supports the new Snap Layouts menus when running on Windows 11.
- We’ve reduced the overhead of using performance.mark() and performance.measure() APIs with a large set of performance entries.
- Plus, we’ve modified paint suppression during load to greatly improve warmload performance in Site Isolation mode.
- We’ve also implemented better scheduling of garbage collection which has improved some pageload benchmarks.
- This release also sees reduced CPU usage during socket polling for HTTPS connections.
- Additionally, you’ll notice faster storage initialization.
- We’ve also improved cold startup by reducing main thread I/O.
- Plus, closing devtools now reclaims more memory than ever before.
- And we’ve improved pageload (especially with Site Isolation mode) by setting a higher priority for loading and displaying images.
- Various security fixes
- Enterprise users now have more control over Firefox deployments with the availability of our MSIX package on Windows platforms.
- You’ll also notice various bug fixes and new policies have been implemented in this latest version of Firefox. See more details in the Firefox for Enterprise 94 Release Notes.
- With the release of Firefox 94, we would like to thank all the developers who contributed their first code change to Firefox in this release, 5 of whom were brand new volunteers! Please join us in thanking each of these diligent and enthusiastic individuals, and take a look at their contributions:
- bvandersloot: Bug 1671182 - Remove "cache" feature from Clear-Site-Data
- colin.cazabet: Bug 1619312 - Highlighting all occurrences of a selected token, Bug 1654257 - Images with incorrect mime-type won't appear when Network is filtered with "Images"
- Ben: Bug 1656651 - Improve the management and reporting of the pausing of RSS feeds.
- Hanna Jones: Bug 1723989 - Printing modal animation is displayed even when the show animation is switched off on Windows
- Noah Pesta: Bug 1699593 - Remove default icon styles from info-pages.css .title class
- Shaoting Huang: Bug 1712370 - Rename --panel-banner-item-warning-icon-bgcolor variable
Version : 94.0.2
Télécharger pour Windows, macOS ou Linux